POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robot WIP 2 - 1 attachments : Robot WIP 2 - 1 attachments Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:27:48 EDT (-0400)
  Robot WIP 2 - 1 attachments
From: Hookflash
Date: 22 Jan 2001 23:51:49
Message: <Xns9031D3C6248DChookflashhotmailcom@204.213.191.228>
K, it's *not* intended as a robot you'd find in "real-life" (that would be
more difficult to model, I'm sure), as you can tell from the weird eyes and
brain.  Speaking of which, the brain looked ok by itself, but when I put it
inside the mostly-transparent cranium with a refraction of 1.33, it got all
distorted and enlarged.  How can I avoid this, apart from just not using
refraction at all?  Thanks for your time and help.

Hookflash

P.S.  I keep forgetting to record my render times, but I do remember this
one  being quite long on my 486 with 32mb ram.  Time for a new computer;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'robot.jpg' (43 KB)

Preview of image 'robot.jpg'